Monday, August 6, 2007

Up and stuff

Josh has been saying "up" a lot. He is finding this very useful, as he likes me to carry him constantly. He says a variety of things, it can be funny at times, who would have thought he would say "magnet"? The little man memorizes his books, knows his body parts and follows directions well. He has just been getting his way more than he has had to use words I suppose, and is a boy and most are not as verbal early(the girls could converse at this age). Nothing is cuter than when he is hungry, you tell him "go get your lunch", he runs to the drawer takes a spoon out(shuts it even) and goes to his chair. It is hilarious. He has said "more" for awhile when he is still hungry, but his latest is bringing a container that he can't open of whatever he is wanting to eat and says "some"! His favorite thing is definitely his bedtime routine. You tell him bathtime, he scrambles into the bathroom trying to undress. After his bath, jammies on, I tell him "go get your books" and he scrambles into the chair in his room, book in hand and waits. After his stories(his favorite right now is "my First Book of Sounds"), I rock him and he is out till morning. He is usually down by 7 pm, he is my best of the three for bedtimes, with Lauryn in second. Amelia was born a night owl, but she is out early on gymnastics days! My little man is charming, he does this cute little face where he furrows his eyebrows and kind of rolls his eyes up, like pretending to look mad. When I laugh at this he giggles so much. It is so funny. Just a bit about my turnip!

No comments:

google

Google